“The Pauline Family: a ‘Letter’ of St. Paul to People Today”(cf. 2 Co. 3:2-4)
TRIENNIAL ANIMATION JOURNEY
20 August 2011-2012 – The PF: A Story To Contemplate
“Do not be afraid. I am with you.”
Narrative and historical reflection on the surroundings and contexts in which the Pauline char-ism and the person of the Founder matured
Reference text: Abundantes divitiae gratiae suae (AD) (cf. Unione Cooperatori Buona Stampa [UCBS] and the prayer, The Pact)
Study aids for formation and deeper reflectionItineraries that favor the understanding of our story, taking advantage of several significant dates: 20 August, 26 November, 4 April.
Themes to develop
- 20 August 2011: the years of preparation (AD 1-6, 7-26, 215-224; UCBS…)
- 26 November 2011: the “night of light”; renewal of the original thrust: the Founder’s dream; the pedagogy of God.
- 4 April 2012: some of the “abundant riches”; “The Pact.”
- 20 August: outline for an hour of adoration on the theme, The Hand of God Is Upon Me. Study aids on the theme (The Years of Preparation), to be published on the alberione.org website (power point program, reflection outlines, etc.).
- 26 November: outline for an hour of adoration; suggestions for the Eucharistic Celebration; study aids that develop the theme (the “night of light”; renewal of the original thrust: the Foun-der’s dream; the pedagogy of God), all of which will be published on the website.
4 April 2012: outline for an hour of adoration; study aids on the theme (“The Pact”).